The Legends of the Rocking Dutchman
- WOYW Good Time Oldies (previously Oldies Your Way) started to air the show on Wednesday, October 31, 2012 at 12:00 (noon) ET (5:00 PM GMT); now every Saturday at 11:00 AM ET (4 PM GMT)
- The British internet radio station Bop Street Radio ran the show three times a week from April 23, 2013, until the death of the owner, Bob Hope-Hume, on January 31 of 2014. Bob and his radio station will be missed.
- From Mississauga, Ontario, Canada, pretty close to Toronto, Oldies Alternative has broadcasted the Legends for just over two years until a format change.
- Out of Hollywood, FL, (North of Miami) Reggae World Music broadcasts the Legends since 2013
- From October of 2013, Atlanta-based Peachtree Radio FM has broadcasted the show for about three years until a format change.
Located in Philadelphia, PA is Blues Vocal Harmony Radio, specialized in 40s and 50s Rhythm & Blues.
They broadcast the Legends since December, 28 of 2013.
From Waco, TX Crash Radio Waco airs the Legends since November, 9 of 2014. Weekly spot: Wednesday, 11 AM CST = 5 PM GMT.
From Kansas City, KS, multi-awarded blues radio station KCOR broadcasts the Legends since November, 14 of 2014. I'm on KCOR on Friday, 8 PM CST = Saturday, 2 AM GMT. Kansas City, Here I Come!
The British radio station Way Out Radio airs the Legends every Monday from January 5 of 2015, every Monday at 10:00 - 11:00 PM GMT. .
And another British radio station, Blaze Radio brings the Legends of the Rocking Dutchman since November, 14 of 2015, until it went off the air.
Starting July 8 of 2017, , another British station, airs the Legends of the Rocking Dutchman on Saturday Every Saturday 12:00 GMT and Sunday at 18:00 GMT.